If you are a newbie to domain flipping business, then this article post is for you. The truth about domain flipping is that it is easy to understand the basics of domain flipping, but it is not easy to understand the market. The truth is that buying a domain at a low price doesn’t mean that you will be able to sell it.
What matters in domain flipping is for you to understand the market and how you can market your domains. But to do that, you need to be able to choose the best places to sell your domains.
To save you the stress, I put together five best places to start your domain flipping business. So let’s read on:
- Flippa marketplace. Flippa is a very good marketplace for trading online properties like iOS apps, domains, and websites. Flippa is one of the best places to sell domain names. Although most people go to Flippa to flip their websites, when it comes to flipping domains, Flippa is one of the best places to go.
- Website Broker. Website broker is a marketplace that you can flip your domains on. Although website broker is mostly used for buying and selling of websites, it can also fit in for flipping domains. If you advertise your domains on Website Broker, it will increase the chance of your domains to get sold. If you are also into flipping websites, Website Broker might be one good place to start.
- Sedo domain marketplace. Sedo domain marketplace is one of the world’s leading marketplaces for flipping domains. They have over two million member accounts from around the world buying and selling domain names. Sedo domain marketplace is an excellent place to start domain flipping business. The marketplace also connects buyers and sellers to make it easier for businesses and companies to buy new domains. The marketplace has over 18 million domains available for sale.
- eBay. eBay is a very popular online marketplace. eBay is one good place to flip domain names online. You can buy domain names at low prices and sell it on eBay for higher prices. However, the rate at which you sell your domains depends on the rate at which you market them.
- Brand Bucket. Brand Bucket is a very well known marketplace when it comes to flipping domains. Most of the domains on Brand Bucket are sold for thousands of dollars. So you can make a huge profit from selling on Brand Bucket.